Our hotelHotel vamberský dům is located in the very heart of the ancient Český Krumlov, a uniquely preserved medieval gem of a town protected by the UNESCO World Heritage List since 1992.
vamberský dům is located in Soukenická Street 35, just a few steps away from the main square.
This building is linked with an interesting medieval legend about a strange creature called the Basilisk. According to the tale, a monster once hatched from a black hens egg in the yard of this house. The Basilisk hid in the well and poisoned its waters. A brave traveller managed to trick the Basilisk and drive it away. The house has been blessed with good luck ever since. The well still stands in the yard of our restaurant and you can look at the Basilisk sculpture next to it and read about the legend.
Our hotel offers comfortable and pleasant accommodation in spacious and tastefully appointed rooms. Accommodation rates include a rich breakfast buffet served in the sister hotel Peregrin 100 meters away. Parking is available at a guarded parking area of the Eggenberg brewery nearby (additional charges apply).
- hotel is situated 20m from main square
- all of the cultural and touristic activities are easy accessible
- total spaces 18
- Check-in at the sister hotel Peregrin, Masná Street 139, 100 m from the hotel
- children up to 2 years old for free
- non-smoking rooms
- the extra beds are in two double rooms and each appartments
- free wifi
- breakfast is included in price of accommodation, served in Peregrin hotel, 100 meters away
- ensuring of guarded parking